Image Map

April 3, 2013

Wordless Wednesday :)

Who am I kidding, I'm not one to be wordless. I am trying to post this from blogger on my phone, and there are just somethings I don't have access to - like uploading buttons, linking to websites, etc... At least I haven't figured that out yet. I also haven't figured out how to move pictures from the bottom of the page... :(

I will link up late - like tomorrow or Friday - to Jivey's math workshop linky and you might see some of the same random pictures for Doodlebugs Five for Friday. So many resources to share, many I have already talked about.

One more reminder about the giveaway going on. Of course there isn't a link to just click to go to the specific post. If you look at any of the past posts (since last Friday), there will be a link that you can click. Welcome to so many of you!

Want to see what we've done the past 3 days on vacation? Here are pictures of myself and my family.

On Monday there was a sea otter dancing in the waves next to the pier. It's that brown dot above the text Monday. Surfers were nearby, but the otter wasn't scared... Neither was that bird that parked itself near me.

We took the boys to the drive in that night and watched that caveman movie. I can't even remember the name of it.. I was busy sitting in my son's flipped around car seat with the trunk of the van wide open, freezing under 2 blankets, holding my little one, and then changing a dirty diaper in the dark. Overall, a great experience. I'm not being sarcastic.

On Tuesday we spent a lot of time on the beach. We also went to the 3 story Children's Discovery Museum. Yes, 3 stories... It look forever to visit every exhibit. So worth it though. Do you have a discovery museum near you? I always try to think of how I can take the exhibits and put them in the classroom.

Today we have already walked downtown for crepes, and headed to the dinosaur park. We flew a kite and I had Mary Poppins singing in my head. After that we went shopping, and hit Farmer's Market for roasted corn and kettlecorn. Later on we went to Jockos for dinner (gigantic steaks).

Basically our time here is over. Tomorrow we pack the car and head back to reality until next time. I love this place...





1 comment:

  1. Don't stress! The linky will be open til next Wed!! ;-) have fun!!
    Jivey
    ideas by jivey

    ReplyDelete

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!