Image Map

September 22, 2014

PSA - My Entire Store is on Sale



Public Service Announcement!  Tomorrow (or actually in 7 minutes), my entire store will be on sale for ONE DAY ONLY!  

This includes all my task card sets.

This includes all my bundles.

This includes all my CA History items.

This includes all my Research products...

and all my Projects!  EVERYTHING is on sale.

In case you were wondering, my 5 most popular items are...

Whole Class Writing Journal Bundle

Whole Class Writing Journals {Starter Pack - 15 covers}

Long Division Task Cards (Robot)

Subtraction with Regrouping Task Cards (Super Hero)

California Regions Research, Writing, Activity Pack

I absolutely love Autumn and I'm so glad it's finally here!  Now we just need to kick the 100+ degrees temps, and I'll be a happy camper.  :)  

Have a wonderful day!  






No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!