Image Map

November 5, 2014

Reitz Adoption Bundle

Reitz Adoption Bundle!

Last call for this amazing bundle!  My blogging buddy Nicholas Reitz and his wife are in the process of adopting their first child.  It's an exciting time, a stressful time, and a budget draining time.  This bundle was specifically created to help with their adoption costs.  It is a mixture of a little bit of everything fall related - a total of 19 products for only $25!  It will be available through mid November, then it's gone for good!

Here's a glimpse of what's included:






  You probably recognize many of the sellers, we all just wanted to do something to help Nick raise some of the adoption costs.  Here's who else donated:  

Elementary AMC
Ideas by Jivey
Coffee Cups and Lesson Plans
Fifth in the Middle
Head Over Heels for Teaching
Pinkadots Elementary
I Love My Classroom
Fourth Grade Flipper
Sweet Rhyme - Pure Reason
Collaboration Cuties
I {heart} Recess
Teaching with a Touch of Twang
Teaching Tales Along the Yellow Brick Road
Where the Wild Things Learn

Hurry before it's too late!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!