Image Map

December 3, 2014

Prime and Composite Freebie



Months ago I decided to start a folder on my computer of TPT Projects to Finish.  I would start something and then think of something else, and would stick it in my folder to finish.  Hence, a lot of projects were half done and over break I realized that I needed to finish them before my class needed them this year.

Prime and Composite Numbers are quickly approaching, and since my kids love to color I decided to turn this lion into numbers they have to identify.  Let's be educational.  :)  

Here's the link over at TPT if you need something fun for Prime and Composite Numbers.  

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!