Image Map

May 15, 2015

Book Buffet Book Report

This year I wanted to switch things up a little for our last Book Report of the year.  The kids LOVED this project, and their families were so creative.  


Last year I picked up this bundle from The Peanut Gallery.  In the fall I had my students create the CD's for our Tunes Store, this time around it was the Book Buffet.  
The kids had to answer specific questions on their book - there were certain sections, and each section had to be "hidden" under bites of food.  


Very clever!  There were so many great ones, I would never have thought of a styrofoam round cut into pieces for cake... or styrofoam covered with felt to create a hamburger...    


We had many pizzas too, and quesidillas, sandwiches, scrambled eggs and bacon...!  All in all they did a wonderful job.


Since Open House had a food theme, these were spread around the room for families to admire.  I will definitely be doing this again next year.

Check it out!  What book reports are your favorites to do?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!