Image Map

December 2, 2014

My Math Online Chapter Tests


This year my district adopted My Math as our new math curriculum.  It is an easy program to follow, the big jump has been taking the chapter assessments online.  I know the whole point is to be as "green" as possible, but there wasn't a way to notify parents and students of their child's scores, so I made up these chapter notes.

Now I just print 8 copies of the specific chapter page, and fill in student scores.  It's working!  I still print out the assessment if a child doesn't pass (so their parent can see the actual test), but for the majority of my class the note suffices.  


If you happen to teach 4th grade My Math, the notes can work for you too!  They are free over on TPT.  

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!