Image Map

May 26, 2012

It's Going To Be a "Kool" Summer


This isn't my own idea, but I ran with it.  I originally got the idea from Classroom DIY, and then adapted it for my own gift for the kids.  This is a last day kind of gift.  

It's pretty simple - you just need a silly straw, package of Kool-aid, and a note for the student.  I get a good deal at the neighborhood Winco - 10 packages for $1.  Target had silly straws for $3 for a package of 12.  All in all it didn't hurt my teacher wallet as much as it could have.   


Yes, it's going to be a "Kool" and "Sweet" Summer!


4 more days to go!


Sincerely,




No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!