Image Map

May 12, 2012

Welcome to my Classroom

A little about me... I love teaching.  I love almost everything about it.  I love working with students, helping them to master concepts.  I have always wanted to be a teacher, ever since I was 3 years old.  It is my dream job.  At present, I am finishing up my 12th year of teaching.  I have taught in 3 different school districts, and have worked with ages Kindergarten through Eighth grade in some form or another.  I have been a science teacher, a special education teacher, and a general education classroom teacher.  I have taught after school intervention and summer school.  I have been given the honor of District Teacher of the Year.  I know I don't like speaking into microphones, and would rather faint then have to be on a stage in front of a packed auditorium.  I would much prefer to work with students and watch them develop into responsible young adults.  Welcome to my classroom.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!