Image Map

February 27, 2014

ELA Time - What's on my Wish List (Part 2)

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Pinkadots-Elementary

The other day I shared the things on my wish list that were math related, but I have even more that are ELA... I know, it's going to be a big shopping trip today!

Spring is in the Air - ELA Centers for Upper Elementary

Where the Red Fern Grows {A Comprehensive Book Study}

March Closed Reading Passages for 4-6 {Women's History & S
Reading Response Notebook Toppers

CreateTeachShare's Notebook Toppers

Wonder by  R.J. Palacio Novel Study Unit
Nicholas' Wonder Unit

Showers & Flowers: ELA Centers for Bigger Kids!
Christy's Showers and Flowers: ELA Centers for Bigger Kids

Reading Non-Fiction With Post-Its

Joanne's Reading Non-Fiction with Post Its

Yep, it's going to be a good weekend looking through all these goodies (and copying/prepping them in the months to come).  

What is on your wish list?  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!