Image Map

June 13, 2014

Exam Elf App


Today I wanted to share about a relatively new app that my kiddos came across near the end of school.


Exam Elf  was great to have my kids review the different concepts we learned this year.  My own boys also enjoyed working with the program at home.  It's set up with specific areas and skills to work on.   Now these images below are from their website since their pictures were so much better than what I could come up with.


Kids can track their progress in the different skills.


The characters are kid friendly, and there is motivation to work toward their goals.


I highly recommend their app!  


Have a great day!  

1 comment:

  1. Emily!
    Thanks for sharing! I will use this after for my summer tutoring kids!
    I just love your blog design- it makes me so happy!
    Courtney
    ramonarecommends

    ReplyDelete

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!