Image Map

March 7, 2015

Celebrate March! HUGE DEAL - 22 Products $1 Each






Hi everyone!  I love the month of March.  I started dating my husband in March 14 years ago, we were married in March a year later, and my oldest son was born in March 2 years after that.  It's an extra fun month for my family.  :)  To celebrate, I decided to drop my super math bundle of 22 products down to $22 for a limited time - Yep, only $1 per item.  Down from $64, it's a huge deal!  Just wanted to share over here in case you were interested.  




Here's what's included:

I love all these task cards and activities.  With the task cards I play Scoot, put them in our math centers, use for whole class lessons, intervention, and enrichment.  They include 32 task cards and answer keys.  Tons of learning to do and not much prep... just print, laminate, and go!  I hope they help you as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!