Image Map

June 2, 2015

I Bought Another Planner...


I have this thing with planners.  I NEED to actually write things down to remember them.  It's not the same to type things on the computer or into my phone, I need to physically move my pen to stamp it into my brain.  So, this year I decided I was going to get a Family Life Planner.  I really thought I was going to get one from EC (since I love my Lesson Planner), but then I saw this blog post about one from Plum Paper - about it being an affordable alternative.  


Obviously, it's personalized.  I was always that girl that got tickled seeing something with her name on it.  


And after using my lesson planner last year, I really wanted something with the month tabs... Check!  I also was able to choose which month I wanted it to start in.  Since I didn't want to have to wait for a month to use it, I asked for it to start with June. Hello to Summer Planning!  


The big draw to this one was that on the weekly view pages, I had the option of customizing up to 7 different categories.  I went through a bunch of ideas, but settled on: Home, Work, Kids, Dinner, Health, Blog, and TPT.  There are still month view pages to add in birthdays and the big overview.  I'm so excited to write in it!  

Just wanted to share in case you were looking for something similar.  It shipped within a week, and got to me pretty fast.  Hope you have a great day! 


2 comments:

  1. I love my Plum Paper planner! I had one this year (July to June) and I'm anxiously awaiting my new one? It is *supposed* to be here on Saturday. I'm hoping it comes a day early because I'm leaving for CO on Saturday. Would love to get organized on the long trip!

    Crystal
    Teaching Little Miracles

    ReplyDelete
  2. My teacher planner from Plum Paper arrives tomorrow. I have been constantly tracking the package. I've used the Erin Condren one for the past 2 years, but I didn't like some of the changes they made, so I decided to go with Plum Paper. It's crazy how excited I am, considering we just got out for summer. But then again, I am also the one who has already bought a ton of things for my classroom next year. :)

    ReplyDelete

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!