Image Map

June 5, 2015

Reading Strategy Exit Slips



I wanted to share that I uploaded a new product last night.  This past year I made the kids take one of their strategy examples from our reading notebooks and fill out an exit slip.  It worked great to help me assess the kids - who really got the strategy, and who needed a little more practice.


I have a normal large pocket chart that is hung up on a wall in my classroom.  I have my students' classroom numbers tucked in the chart, and there was still plenty of room to fit a quarter sheet of paper next to each number.  After we worked through many examples, I had them drop off an example to the chart.  This happened a couple of times a week, it was just a way to easily read their responses.

 

11 templates ready to print & go!  Hope this helps you!  
It's presently 50% off for a limited time (only $1.50)


I hope you have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!