Image Map

January 15, 2013

Twitter and a Super Hero Freebie

I signed up for Twitter and I don't know what I'm doing.  I'm just putting it out there for fair warning.  Do you have any tips or tricks to share?  If you want to follow me, please go for it.  Maybe then I won't feel so alone over there. :)

I added the widget to the side bar under the Pinterest and Facebook badge.  The name ilovemyclassroom was too long for a username, so I'm classroomlove instead.  Feeling kind of overwhelmed at the moment.  Am I just supposed to view it as Facebook meets Pinterest and had an offspring?    

Anyhow - other news... I wanted to make up Super Hero Math Awards that match up with my other products.  Here is a freebie for you.  Colored copies for when I have ink to spare, and black and white for when I don't.  They will almost always have black and white in my classroom... but I'm viewing it as that my kiddos can color it in themselves.  

I hope you have a fabulous day!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I LOVE these awards! I always give math awards to my kiddos who get a 100% on their math tests and these are perfect! Thanks!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I LOVE Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started following you on twitter but alas I really don't know much about it either. I'm still getting use to my classroom facebook page:) I love the awards!! This is perfect for my first graders to motivate them to learn their adding and subtracting.
    Thanks!

    Heather
    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!