Image Map

June 19, 2012

Summer Projects

It's only been 2 weeks of vacation and the "itch" to get ready for next year is already happening... At this point it's just a list of projects (in addition to the normal prep for back to school).  Here's what I'm planning on working on this summer and the inspiration behind them.  I can only hope it will look this good when I'm done.  

I'm sure there is more stuff, but these are the things that I will start out with.  So many options...  so much time...  

I hope that some of these ideas inspire you for your classroom as well.  I'll post my version as I complete them.

Happy Summer!

Sincerely,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!