Image Map

June 27, 2012

Teaching Blog Addict

Why oh why have I never heard of TBA before today?  I just found the website tonight as I was blog hopping, and I'm so thankful that I did.  As a 4th grade teacher, I am always on the lookout for other teachers that are dealing with the same material/curriculum/hormones/maturity level that I am.  I went onto their site and it was so easy for me to navigate to the different grade levels.  Then I found their Pinterest link and... well, once again I was thankful.  So many ideas that are ready to go.


If you haven't checked them out already, please get going and do so quickly!  There is so much more support for your classroom that is literally a click away.  

Hope you have a great day!

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!