Image Map

December 18, 2012

Snowflakes for Sandy Hook

I don't have much school stuff to talk about today.  I've been busy doing family stuff - breaking up arguments between my boys, creating gifts, dentist appointment, RACKing our community, etc...


The main reason I'm writing tonight is that I just wanted to pass on the information Vicky shared over at Keep Calm and Imagine, then Get Excited & Make Things.  She found that the Sandy Hook PTA is looking for snowflakes to decorate their new school site.  Here is the information from their PTA website and the address in case your class could make a set of snowflakes to send to them.  They need them by January 12th, so plenty of time even after our vacation is over.

Thanks to MelonHeadz Illustrating for the cute snowflake clipart!  
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!