Image Map

September 23, 2013

YIPPEE!!


I made it to the front of the TPT page today!!!  Happy Day!!  


A big shout out to Diane over at Fifth in the Middle for passing on the photo.  :)  It made my day!!

Speaking of Diane... I have her Mustache Reminders up in my classroom - on the wall right by the door.  The kids get a kick out of it!  
Before You Leave Mustache Poster Set - Rainbow Color Theme
Do you do something similar in your classroom?  Some kind of reminder list that kids have to do before they get to go home?  

Hope you had a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous! I have never been on the front page as far as I know...

    Diane

    ReplyDelete

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!