Image Map

March 30, 2014

Fiesta Centers - Limited Time Dollar Deal

Fiesta Centers: 6 ELA and Math Centers for the Intermediat

I have absolutely loved the sale this weekend.  I finally got around to leaving feedback for my past purchases and I ended up finding new stores that I ended up cleaning out.  :)  Yeah, I went a little crazy!  Can't wait to use the stuff in my classroom and share with you!  

My store will still be on sale tomorrow as well to finish up this month.  I'm actually glad March is over.  I love March - so many wonderful things happen in March - but I'm exhausted!  March has been weird weather too - so I'm hoping it will go out like a lamb.  I can hope!  


Like I said, my store is still on sale tomorrow.  I wanted to share an even bigger discount though.  My Fiesta Centers are only $1 through tomorrow night.  I got such a positive response with my Baseball Centers a couple of months ago that I decided to mark these down to help some people out.  6 centers that will get your kids reviewing and having fun!


Last year I used them to celebrate Cinco de Mayo, but it makes a fun review day anytime of year.  I brought in a bag of chips and salsa to share with my students, and the day became extra festive.

Hope you had a great day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!