Image Map

February 9, 2015

FREEBIE - Hanging Out with George and Abe


February always drives me nuts.  There is so much monthly stuff I want to pack in, but there is still the pacing guides to also move forward on, and with all the holidays (I'm not complaining about holidays), there's not enough time in the day.  I made this little mini pack last year to tie in research and writing.  Students compare and contrast George and Abe, fill out the research papers and the Venn Diagram, and then write informational paragraphs.  It hits a lot of the standards!  Below are some pictures of what's included...





Here it is over on Google Docs.  I hope it helps you!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!