Image Map

February 4, 2015

Super Bowl Party


My 4th graders love to PARTY anytime I give them a chance.  Last Friday before the BIG GAME, we had a Super Bowl Party in class.  It was more football related, but still was a great chance to review those important skills.

We used the ELA activities above from Dana Designs - kids had comprehension work, subject/predicate, and fact/opinion.  A really good review!

For Math, we pulled out the football task cards that I have in my store to review Long Division and Multiplying Patterns (Freebie).  The kids had used them for Scoot while we were learning the units, but this time around they were in a workshop rotation.

In the afternoon we had a little fun and the kids got to decorate their helmets and complete the Word Search while we watched an old favorite You're in the Super Bowl, Charlie Brown.    


All in all it was a fun day.  :)  

Did you celebrate the Super Bowl?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!