Image Map

January 23, 2016

Music for Close Reading? Yes, Please!


I picked up a very engaging pack the other day from my Blogging Bud Joanne Miller, (Head Over Heels for Teaching).

Close Reading With Music-Engage Your Readers! {Set One}

She has put together a playlist that the kids absolutely love.  The students can listen to the music through the safe share websites, read the lyrics, and answer the discussion questions.


I'm so excited about the rest of these songs!  The kids kept asking me if they could listen to it over and over.  Do you use music in your classroom?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!