Image Map

June 13, 2021

Teachers in the Word Bible Studies

Today I wanted to share a little about the summer Bible studies 
I've done over the years.  You might totally already know about 
them, but in the off chance you don't, 
and have been looking for something... well I wanted to share.  

Teachers in the Word started years ago, and every year 
Bonnie and Bethany have put together a Bible study. 
The studies are geared for teachers.


Grace Changes Everything covers the book of Ephesians.


God's Promises for Life's Battles covers the book of Joshua.

Fruited is all about Galatians.

Just James covers the book of James.


Pits to Praises is this summer's, and it covers Psalms.  It just started.  :)  

There are also holiday ones for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter.  
I've learned a lot over the years through these 2 ladies.

Amazon has copies to pick up if interested, 
and Bonnie Kathryn Teaching on TPT has digital downloads of many of them.  

Hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!