Image Map

June 25, 2021

I Picked Up My New Planner!!!

What is it about a new planner? It just makes me feel hopeful.  



I'm not writing it in yet, just admiring how empty it is, the colors, and kind of figuring out how I'm going to do things different for next year.  I did print out the school calendar for next year, I couldn't remember what day I have to head back... ahhh, summer brain. :)  Yesterday I also forgot the day of the week.  Ha!

I've gone through quite a few different ones over the past 21 years, this blog has seen me through a lot of them.

When I first started teaching I used the Scholastic and Teacher's Press versions.  They were thin and got the job done. Those were the days that I would go into a teacher supply store and compare them in person. Oh, I miss the teacher supply stores. It was a happy place full of stickers and bulletin board sets.

Then I switched to printed pages in a binder. I could customize it all. My team planned together so we all had the same plan. 

Then I started the blog and found out about Erin Condren.  Y'all made me do it.  I went through the EC phase for years. Colors and prettiness. 

Then I went through the Plum Paper phase when I saw them on Etsy - where I could completely customize everything inside with the colors. What layout, what subjects and times already printed, what start date, it came dated too!

Then I went through the Blue Sky phase when I wanted something thin again. It also came dated. Had everything I really needed. The link is for the coming year.  

Then I started the Bloom phase where I get the colors I want, it's a vertical layout so I don't have to flip the book during the day, but I'm back to having to write everything in.  But as we've all learned, things can drastically change from one day to the next... The lines are big and since I write huge, well it works for me.  


My teammates really like the Happy Planner. Other friends really like Planbook.com. It's nice there are so many options out there.  

This is the one I had last year.  


Anyhow, this is the one I chose for this coming year. I'm in a chalk board mood. Not that I ever want to have to write on or clean a real one again... I like that it comes with an extra clear cover for extra protection. Here's the link if you want to check it out. Love Amazon Prime.


And, like I say a lot - not an ad, just sharing because I like to share... 

Hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!