Image Map

July 15, 2014

Two for Tuesday - 3 items!


This morning I'm linking up with The Teaching Tribune with 3 brand new products.


It's getting very clear that school is right around the corner, so I've been prepping tons of things that I want my students to use this coming year.  

Punctuation Task Cards {What's Missing?}
What's Missing? is a 32 multiple choice task card set.  Students choose which punctuation mark is missing in the sentence.  It's only $1.50 today.

 Perimeter and Area Task Cards {Building Bricks}
Perimeter and Area Task Cards contain 40 cards - 20 of each perimeter and area.  My students are always wanting to talk about their Lego builds, so I made up some fun cards for them to review.

  Wonderful Weekly Words {A Daily Classroom Meeting}
Wonderful Weekly Words is a product filled with different headers and activities to work with the different vocabulary words that the class will learn throughout the week.  I blogged about it yesterday during Monday Made It.  It's only $1 today.    

Hope you have a wonderful day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!