Image Map

July 1, 2014

Two for Tuesday: CA History Bundle and Celebrating Birthdays


Another week of Two for Tuesday has come.  The day that I refresh The Teaching Tribune's blog over and over again, looking for a deal that will be perfect in my classroom.  I love these good sales!



California History Bundle (8 Products)

Today I have put my CA History Bundle up for grabs.  It includes 8 products - some of which have different versions available.  It's already on a 20% discount (being a bundle), but for today only I have discounted an additional 50% off.  It covers everything that a CA teacher needs for our S.S. curriculum - from Regions, to Native Californians, then Explorers, to Missions, and Gold Rush.  It also includes a vocabulary book with the words common to our great state, and our state Fact Fans.  It's a lot of stuff for only $12.

Celebrating Birthdays (Cupcake Theme - 60 pages!)

Then there is my Celebrating Birthdays pack.  I use this resource to help make birthdays extra special in my classroom.  Kids love cupcakes!  Today, it's only $2.  

Hope you have a Terrific Tuesday!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!