Image Map

July 29, 2014

Two for Tuesday - Task Cards!






It's Two for Tuesday!  A day that 2 of my products are discounted 50% off!  Check out The Teaching Tribune for other deals!

I love using task cards in my classroom.  I literally use them all the time.  

*Morning Math Time
*Intervention with Parents
*Whole Class Lessons
*Hands on Math Center
*Enrichment
*Playing Scoot 

Addition and Subtraction with Regrouping Task Cards BUNDLE
                                                           
My Addition and Subtraction with Regrouping Task Card Bundle contains 2 sets of task cards.  Students will practice adding and subtracting using those important regrouping skills.  This bundle is only $2.40 today!   

Order of Operation Task Cards (Ants)

These 32 Order of Operations Task Cards focus on reviewing Operations using parenthesis, multiplication, addition, and subtraction.  Students must work on remembering what order to do first.  It's only $1.50 today! 

I hope you have a great day!  I signed up to be a mentor for first year teachers, so I get to meet them today and talk business.  :)  Hope they like me!     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!