Image Map

April 8, 2015

Celebration Sale - EVERYTHING 20% Off


Yesterday was quite the day.  It was so much fun to watch the numbers literally fly on the blog, TPT product stats, and FB when TPT showed off my milestone flash freebie.  Did you grab it yesterday?  I also had another blog freebie that I was giving away over here too!

With all the celebrating happening, I wanted to mark my ENTIRE store (that means BUNDLES too) on a 20% discount from Wednesday to Friday of this week.  Bundles are now discounted up to 40% off, and that GIGANTIC Whole Year Math bundle with 22 products is now 70% off.  I also have 125 products under $5 - have fun!

I've also added a bunch of freebies over the past couple of weeks.  For instance...

FREEBIE: The Best Part of My Year {Ice Cream Sundae Open H


Symmetry Alphabet Challenge FREEBIE


Triangle Flower Math Art Freebie


Medical Book Writing Freebie


My Favorite Things FREEBIE {March Themed}


I want to thank you for everything over the past 2 years on TPT - Thank YOU!  Now Stay Tuned, because something BIG is coming this weekend as well!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!