Image Map

March 25, 2013

I Adopted a Sea Turtle

I've done some crazy things for a free unit and this morning was no different.  You see, I'm home with my grouchy little boy who happens to be ill.  I think it's the same thing that I had a couple of days ago.  Well, since I'm home I am catching up on my Blogger feed...

I also caught up on all the sales sent to my "spam" email account - like the $5 cute Old Navy toddler shirts... and the 50% off Osh Gosh... but that's not the real point to my posting.

I adopted a Sea Turtle this morning.
Hatchling Adoptions

He's a little hatchling and my own boys were like proud papas since I adopted him literally 5 minutes before we ran out the door to take my older boys to school.  We named him Sebastian.  

  The Science Penguin mentioned she had adopted a Sea Turtle named Fred in her post this morning.  I thought it was a great idea - a class pet that I don't have to remember to feed, bring home on the weekends, or change a cage.  Then she mentioned that she will send her Sea Turtle Unit to anyone that adopts.  Her idea (and one that I'm also going to do) is use the pack to help celebrate Earth Day.  

Here are her pictures of the pack.  Doesn't it look fun?
Interested in adopting a Sea Turtle too?  Head on over to Sea Turtle Inc. to sign up!
Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. Wow - what an awesome idea!

    Our class fish just died last week - a pet that I don't need to remember to feed or clean the tank? I'm sold!

    I'm off to adopt a sea turtle! :)

    ~Jessica
    Joy in the Journey

    ReplyDelete

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!