Image Map

March 7, 2013

St. Patty's Pins


One of my favorite boards on Pinterest is my Holidays in School board.  I stick anything related to a special day in that one place.  Yes, I know there isn't as many pins in that folder as some of the other boards, but those pins remind me to also have fun in the classroom.  You can probably relate... with all the curriculum, sometimes it's not fun to be a teacher all the time.

With any of the below images, just click the picture to take you to the pin.  You can then go onto the original website, or you can repin/like it. :)

Lucky bags

I made these for my class last year.  Of course I used a sandwich bag, but the label was super cute (and free).  

"I Have, Who Has" St. Patrick's Day Game Templates

These I Have, Who Has templates come in handy.  

St. Patrick's Day Would You Rather Questions
I used these Would You Rather prompts for my journal writes last year during the week before St. Patrick's Day.

Ireland Mini Report for St. Patrick's Day

My class used this information last year to learn more about Ireland.

St. Patricks Day Grammar Mosaics-Color By Part of Speech-Nouns,Verbs,Adjectives, Adverbs product from TeachesThirdinGeorgia on TeachersNotebook.com

This costs some money, but is super cute.

Fraction Freebie for St. Patrick's Day

Totally doing this one this year. 

St Patricks Day Banner tutorial

Love the idea of this art project.

Linking up with Brenda from Primary Inspired for her Linky Party.

Hope this helped someone.  :)  Have a great day!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Emily, I'm hosting a St. Patty's Day Pinning Party! Stop over & link up your pinboard...take a look at some others (I've found some awesome pins!).

    Brenda
    Primary Inspired

    ReplyDelete

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!