Image Map

August 20, 2012

Must Have Monday!

I'm linking up with Blog Hoppin' to share my 5 must haves to start out the school year.  I know I probably should have chosen something else to share, but I really love my technology.  

So here are the things that I'm thankful I don't have to live without.

*I should mention that my classroom has these awesome items because my past classes have been very generous and raised the money for technology, my family has given me money for my classroom, and my school has been given EIA money that I have been allowed to spend on these items.  


Kindle Fires provide additional internet access.

MP3 Players provide listening centers.

Easi-Speak PRO Recorder provides the ability to record my students reading, and gives me the opportunity to "file" it on my computer.


Now Board turned my in focus projector and screen into an interactive whiteboard.


<br><i>Ideal for simple activity instructions, daily reminders, word or sound practice and more!</i><br><br>
Talk Points help with being a simple way for me to share directions 
over and over without going crazy!

Go link up!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!