Image Map

October 17, 2012

I've Been Boo'd!



I was Boo'd a couple of days ago by Layla over at Fancy Free in Fourth.  Layla has ALWAYS been that mentor blogger that is willing to give a shout of encouragement.  It made my horrible, no good, very bad day so much better.  Thank YOU!


Of course, it's been that kind of week already and I haven't had a chance to pass on the good tidings to someone else yet...

That changes tonight.

There are a couple of different Boo Linky Parties going on at the moment, this one was started by the fabulous Cynthia over at Second Grade Pad.

Welcome to 2nd Grade Pad

The rules are as follows:

*Choose a fellow blogger that has MORE followers, another that has about the SAME number of followers, and last, someone that has LESS followers.

*Highlight their blogs with links to encourage others to check them out.  Don't forget to let your fellow bloggers know that you shared about them. 
*Lastly, leave them some love by offering them a 
goody from your store as their "treat."

Now, the "treat" is going to be an issue since I don't have a store - but I have an idea that hopefully will work... I just have to somehow contact them with the idea... My issue, not yours...

Okay - here is who I'm boo'ing:


Button

April at the Idea Backpack is full of great resources.  


Cassandra at Adventures in Room 5 has great classroom stories to share.

and 

Tales of a Fourth Grade Teacher  She had so many ideas!

Check them out!

Make sure you click the Boo Link at the top of the post to 
head over to the Linky Party.

Hope you had a great day!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!