Image Map

October 13, 2012

What I'm Pinning

I'm addicted to Pinterest and it's not helping that October 
has a ton of stuff going on.

Here are some highlights of what I've been pinning:

(If you click the pictures it will go to the pin. 
If you click the topic link it should go to the board that I have it pinned on.)

It's Anti-Bullying month so a bunch of read alouds and activities.

anti bully

great anti-bully activity
Bully beans. An anti bully book that speaks to the bystander.
We are covering food chains and webs in Science.

Wolf Island    Great for teaching food chains and webs.

We are on the brink of double digit multiplication in Math.
Students will solve double digit x single digit multiplication problems. They will show their work for each problem, but can check their answers by...
double digit Multiplication

Our Reading Unit is about businesses so we started the read aloud Lemonade War and I found some activities to go with it.

The Lemonade War Teacher's Guide

I have this thing with Classroom Art Projects - not that there is always time, but I love looking for ideas.  

zentangles [4th grade]

Artolazzi: 4th grade

Not to mention Autumn and Halloween...

Great idea for school Halloween party

Ladybug's Teacher Files: Halloween Gift: A Bit of Light...

Lastly, I am always looking for more crock pot recipes to try. This girl loves having dinner make itself!

Slow Cooker Asian Cooker

I can't believe 1,199 people are following me on there! Wow!

If you aren't following me, well this is your official invitation! Click the button on the side and come on over to check out my boards.

Have a great Saturday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!