Image Map

February 24, 2013

Guess My Sale is Still Going....

Yesterday I had a 20% off sale going on in my TPT store.  It was supposed to end last night.  Everything that I have control of says that it ended last night... but in my store it's still 20% off.  SO... the moral of this story is that the prices are still low right now in case you wanted to stock up.  :)  
Here's the link to the store.
Here's the link from yesterday with all the things I've added since my last sale.

Who knows when TPT will get it fixed.  :)  Enjoy!  
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!