Image Map

April 30, 2013

Open House Bulletin Boards: Celebrating Science


Hi Everyone!  I hope you had a great day.  My day consisted of listening to 28 Who's Who Book Reports, sending 5 kids to the office due to allergies, creating our Zoo Maps, showing how to work a Super Magnet, and helping to count 600 test booklets and 300 scantrons.  That's only half the school - guess what I'll be doing tomorrow.  :/

Here is my Science bulletin board.  It's mainly all my Earth Day stuff that I've been telling you about for the past couple of weeks.  
Here are those cutie sea turtles.  
Here are our groups Earth Day posters - where we brainstormed ways to protect the Earth.  
Last, here are our "I am the Earth" poems.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!