Image Map

September 1, 2013

Time to Celebrate (Scavenger Hunt Style)



These lovely 2 ladies are celebrating something BIG - a big follower milestone and a blogiversary.  They recruited a ton of bloggers to help them celebrate in a fun (scavenger type) way.  I get to help them out.  :)  


Here's the secret code.  :)  Write it down, remember it... you'll need it!  

Before you move on, wanted to share something I just uploaded to TPT.  My Whole Class Writing Journals Starter Set has been a such a best seller, that I decided to upload 25 more covers.


Here's an example.

Okay, that's it.  I hope you have a great day.  I'll see you later!  


Next you are headed over to Sweet Rhyme and Pure Reason.  Enjoy!  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily, I wanted to stop by and thank you for the noun task cards that I received through Diane and Amelia's giveaway yesterday! I am getting ready to teach nouns in language and these will be a perfect addition to my plans. Thanks so much!
    Wendy
    One Happy Teacher

    ReplyDelete

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!