Image Map

June 11, 2014

Worksheet Wednesday - Reviewing Multiples


I LOVE this Summer Bloggin' with The Teaching Tribune.  Yesterday I (once again) bought A LOT of stuff with the sales.  Here's a freebie for you!



I'll make this short and sweet since I'm supposed to be helping my sister move boxes into her new house today.  I've only seen these color by numbers for math facts, not multiples or factors or prime/composite.  My students really enjoyed my Color by Grammar sheets this past year, so I'm working on making some for my future students.  Hope it helps you too!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!