Image Map

July 25, 2016

40 Book Challenge {Freebie}

The other day I was going through my computer files for Back to School and was reminded about the Book Whisperer... Remember this book? 

Click the text to head to Amazon to purchase.  
My students have kept a running list of books they have read for the past couple of years, but this coming year I wanted them to get little awards to help with motivation.  It's amazing how little recognition notes go a long way to motivate my reluctant learners.   

The attached freebie is really simple set up, but I hope that it helps someone.  There's the challenge sign, a reading sheet for student tracking, and the recognition notes that range from 5 books to 50 (for those students that pass the challenge).  


It's over on Google Docs. Hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!