Image Map

November 10, 2012

My Thanksgiving Pins (for the classroom)


Next week is going to be full of Thanksgiving goodness!  Here is what I pinned and have ready to help me celebrate in style.  Click on the pictures to take you to Pinterest, and then from there click again to get to the different websites.  Most things are free.

Fourth and Ten: Gobble Wobble: Fluency Fun for Bigger Kids

This is so much fun!  It's building fluency with having a 
bunch of fun in the process.

Thanksgiving Treat Tags - free

I love little notes that I can pass onto my kids.

Thanksgiving Four Corners Game - free

It's a 4 corners game - Thanksgiving Edition!

Thanksgiving Word Search - Hard - Free

Word Searches are fun - I use them as a special reading buddy activity.

Thanksgiving Bookmarks - Figurative Language / Writing Paper - Free

I have this copied to create a little Thanksgiving fan booklet from the figurative language bookmarks.  We are going to do 2 types of language per day this next week - all centered around Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving Games The Pilgrim Children Played (FREEBIE!!)

I want the kids to think outside the box - and we are going to do a little compare/contrast activity between these games and their own recess.

Thanksgiving Multipurpose Graphic Organizer

I love this little turkey.  I'm trying to figure out if I want to use it to sort our spelling words this Monday, or if I want to save it to use it for a Venn Diagram later on... I guess I could do both.

thanksgiving

I'm really considering making up little bags of treats for them.  I saw all the fixings at Winco in their bulk aisle - now I just have to really put it together.  Last year I did something similar using an ice cream sugar cone and a package of fruit snacks.  Instant cornucopia.  The kids loved it.  
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!