Image Map

May 24, 2013

A School Timeline


So yesterday was a wonderfully wonderful day.  It couldn't have been easier, coming after the huge field trip from the day before...  I wanted it easy.  I needed it easy.  

 I passed out yellow paper and had the kiddos bubble write "SCHOOL".

Bubble writing is difficult.  I should have probably made it up on powerpoint in Word Art... but then I guess they wouldn't have learned the importance of sizing and spacing their letters.

They persevered though.  The above one is mine.  :)  


On my information wall I have a timeline that I have added apples to all year long.  Each month has a different apple, and on the apples I write fun activities to remember.  I took them down today and we reminisced about the year.  It looks like the one below - but without the pictures, and I have the months.  It's at the very top of my information board... can't believe I don't have a picture of it!  



The "SC" was the first trimester activities that we completed.  


The "HO" was the second trimester... 



...and the "OL" was the third.  

Then they asked me if they had to turn it in, and I said, "Of course not!  Take it home to show your families..."  I love this time of year.  :)

Hope you had a great day!






1 comment:

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!