Image Map

May 2, 2013

Currently

Hi everyone!  I'm linking up today with Megan over at Oh Boy Fourth Grade to share my currently for May.  


Yeah - it's pretty much self explanatory...  My birthday is on May 8th and hubby took the boys out to find the perfect gift.  He's shopping blind though, since even I haven't been able to give him a list of what I really want.  It doesn't really feel like my birthday, at least not yet.  Next week, I'll bring in a treat to share with my class - usually doughnuts, and we make it a breakfast party.  It's also teacher appreciation you know... so it's a fun week all around. 

I'm loving that testing is finally over.  This was my second year of being a testing coordinator (there are 4 of us at my school), so I have had the honor of helping to count 800 answer documents and 1,200 testing booklets many many times over the past 3 days.  The past 3 weeks I have been busy almost everyday after school checking the books back into our "secure location".  Oh the joy!  I would do a little dance if I wasn't so brain fried.  I can just start to imagine what my classroom will look like when I actually have time to work in it after school.  :)  

Open House is next week - one week from today - and the minute I think I'm okay with projects and walls, then I start to rethink everything.  Like the Braille names that my students made yesterday - I have put them up in 2 different locations, and I don't like them there.... thinking that they might just end up on their desks...

Dinner - who needs dinner?  I'm too tired to cook - but I guess we can't go out again this week...  After the 2 hour counting fiesta on Tuesday I talked my hubby into it, then last night after another 2 hour counting hubby made dinner... and tonight - well could we have cereal?  That's nutritious, right?  All those vitamins?

I need to go shopping - but that would require actually having a moment to go...

As for my bucket list - yes, in a month I will be heading to Alaska with my husband's side of the family.  I'm so looking forward to it, though I'm not looking forward to having to bring a bunch of diapers with my littlest one.  He just doesn't have it down pat yet...

 Hope you had a great day!

6 comments:

  1. I can relate about your frozen yogurt dinner. No joke, I had that yesterday--vanilla, coffee, peanut butter was mine-yum!! I say do the yogurt! :)
    An Alaskan cruise sounds amazing!
    -Lovely Nina
    *your newest follower
    www.lovelylittlelearners.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your boys are able to pick out the perfect birthday gift for you :)
    Bethany
    FabandFunin4th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you have a great birthday! I am currently single and with my crazy schedule, my dinners can be pretty similar some days :) Have fun on your cruise!!!

    Primary Classrooms are Oceans of Fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Relaxing and massages sounds right up my alley!! Hope it happens for ya! =)

    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy early birthday! Alaska should be so beautiful - you will have to share pictures on the blog!

    Love to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh frozen yogurt for dinner? Count me in! :)

    I am so jealous of your Alaskan cruise - take TONS of pictures and ENJOY yourself! You've earned it :)

    ~Jessica
    Joy in the Journey

    ReplyDelete

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!