Image Map

May 31, 2013

Yay! It's Summertime!



What time is it??  Yeah!  Summertime!

I'm going to pretend for a moment that I'm a preteen again.

I haven't been for a very long time - but you have to admit the tune is catchy.

Yep - as of 12:40pm the kiddos left and it was summer vacation... well, I guess not exactly 12:40 since I had after school bus duty until 12:55, and then I had to grab my stuff for the haul out to the car, and turn in my keys...  but shortly thereafter.

... and it's Dad's birthday today so we're heading out to my parents' house for a birthday party so I better get going!

Hope you had a great day!  :)

5 comments:

  1. I am so jealous! We have 18 more days still! Enjoy your summer! :o)
    Tara
    TeachingwithTWitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on starting summer vacation!! I have 5 more days, and I am right there with you.

    Stephanie
    Teaching in Room 6

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next Friday is my last day...woo hoo!! I hoep you enjoy your time with your family!
    ~Courtney
    Polka Dot Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!