Image Map

May 20, 2013

End of Year Brochures Freebie

The last week of school I always make end of year brochures.  Well, I don't - but my students do.  

Here is what I did last year.  I didn't know many of you back then... or else you didn't know about me as I was totally new to this whole blogger thing... and I didn't bother turning on the follower widget until August.  :)  

It was just a piece of construction paper with the trifold - same information, just completely student created.  

This year I wanted to give my students a template to fill out.  I'm all about saving the environment and limiting copies - but when it comes to giving my students a piece of construction paper to create or giving my students a sheet that is already for them to fill in - well, I'll do the one that doesn't mean I will pull my hair out.

So I made up this for my special kids this year.  


 I'm going to give my students the choice between Super Kids or Robots - the information is the same, it's just about the presentation on the cover.  
 and the back side is the same for both.

 It's free in case anyone needs something.  Adding this to Manic Monday over at Classroom Freebies.  :)


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing! I love the idea of a brochure for the next group of kiddos coming up. It's nice for students to see things from their perspective, plus it's always exciting for them to get "mail". :)

    ReplyDelete

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!