Image Map

June 6, 2015

New FB Fan Freebie



Hi Everyone!  I've been thinking a lot about next year's schedule... I'm sure you have been doing the same kind of reflection, what you want to change for next year.  One thing that I absolutely loved was having workshop time on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday afternoon.  My 9 and 10 year olds craved this time.  I craved this time too!  It was time that I could meet with small groups, work with individual students, and complete conferences.  

I decided that next year (which really begins in 2 months) that I don't want to have to rewrite the options on the board over and over again.  I want the kids to take responsibility for their actions... so I typed up the checklists that the kids complete over a 3 day span.  3 days since Monday is a short day (they leave 30 minutes after lunch), and Friday afternoons are filled with fun!


The download contains a few different options for both Reading and Math.  I LOVE using Daily 5 for Reading Activities, and a MATH option for Math Activities.  These 3 of the workshop lists (Daily 6, MATH, and Workshop Checklist) I've printed out on card stock (4 per page), and need to laminate for the kids to use with their whiteboard markers.  I'm still trying to figure out if I'll use small binder rings, keychains, or yarn to keep these all together after I hole punch the corner.

Hope it helps!  Hop on over to FB to pick it up.  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!