Image Map

June 19, 2015

Rainbow Edit is Updated and on Sale!




This month I'm participating in the #TPTSellersChallenge

This week the challenge was to update a product in our TPT stores.  I chose one of my first products from 2 1/2 years ago, Rainbow Edit!  I've come a long way with learning about digital paper, clip art, fonts, and what printing options I like as a teacher over the past 30 months.  I changed somethings around in the product.  Same idea, but a fresh look. 



Look at it now!    


What is Rainbow Edit?  Well it has worked magic in my classroom!  It makes students look carefully at their writing to become better writers.   



It is HALF OFF for the next 48 hours.  Only $1.75 to grab up this pack!  I hope your kids love it as much as mine!

1 comment:

  1. I love your updated pages. The color and fonts you choose really make the pages "pop." Great Job!

    ReplyDelete

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!