Image Map

July 2, 2021

Teachers Pay Teachers - Summer Reminder

Here is your yearly reminder to go through your purchases on TPT and take a moment to rate them. I'm speaking to myself right now, but you can listen in. 

These are the steps, they have changed a little since I last did this:


First up, go to your purchases and find the ones that are eligible to review. 


If you haven't downloaded something, then you will need to give it a try before you can review it.  


Click the blue button to review, or the gray for more licenses - you know... if your coworker absolutely wants to give the product a try too. Buying an extra license from your account can save your colleague a little money :)  



Then answer the question. You have 3 options. If you've used it and can review, click the green button.



How did you use it? I had to review something that I used when hybrid, so I chose the in-class option since I did have kids in my classroom. Other things that I only used during distance learning, well I chose that. 


Grade level is also new. 


There used to be a ton of questions, they've simplified it.  Student fit and overall experience, then a place to write a comment.  Simple, but the feedback does help. 


I still have a ton to do since I'm super behind on feedback, but hope this breakdown helps,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!