Image Map

July 1, 2013

500, 500, and SALE!

Thanks to Looking from Third to Fourth for the awesome button!

Hi everyone!  I hope you had a good day.  :)  

I've spent a good portion of the morning hopping on the computer at random times to try to weave my way through all the Monday Made Its.  It's amazing how many different projects people come up with.  So many creative people out there!  I pinned a bunch of things that I want to remember over on Pinterest.  Maybe there is a project over there that caught your eye too.  I've also been spending some time ogling pictures over on Instagram.  Yeah, lots of bloggers have been posting their craftivities and purchases over there (in addition to their Made Its - search for #mondaymadeit)... which is making me want to go shopping (again).  

Yesterday was a really BIG day for the blog.  We hit 500 followers through Google Friend Connect AND 500 likes on our Facebook page.  ALL IN ONE DAY!!!  I really appreciate your support and encouragement with this whole adventure of mine.  :) 

To celebrate I want to do something special.  Anyone want to help me out?  Just email me at ilovemyclassroom@ymail.com or leave a comment below.  If you leave a comment please make sure that your email is set up to receive a reply from me (or leave your email).  It might take a little bit of time to set this up... but it's summer and I have nothing big going on at the moment.

I also am joining in on the Two Nation "Sale"a-bration.  My TPT store is 20% off through the 4th.  Click the link to see other blogs that are also participating.   

The next few days I have some blog posts planned to talk through the book, Teach Like a Pirate.  
Have you read it?  It was an easy read, rather humorous (the dentist wanted to know why I was laughing), and a good book to get my head on straight going into this next year.

Have a good night!

6 comments:

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!