Image Map

July 8, 2013

Monday Made It



Tis Monday, time to link up with Tara with this week's Monday Made it.  

 This week I printed a ton, then laminated, and cut it all out during a movie and 2 TV shows.  I also made a ton of new products that I'm excited about, here they are again. :)  





But the newest thing that I "made" I actually have to give credit to my husband for.  I got a new laptop yesterday and I wanted to make it mine... meaning girly.  So I changed out the desktop and screen saver, and then I made a comment to my husband that I would love to change my folders on the desktop into something more "me".  He googled folders for mac, found the directions, clicked some random buttons, and under my supervising eye changed out my initial folders into cute landscape images.  Then we went a step further and color coded the folders with the different images.  So here is how my laptop looks now.





We found the images over at Icon Archive.  Aren't they pretty?  I'm loving the fact that they aren't the basic blue anymore.  I'm also loving that I don't have a screen full of stuff at the moment... I still have to organize a ton of files into all the specific resources, but that will come in time.   


I hope you have a great day!  I'm off to play more on my new computer.  :)  

3 comments:

  1. Love this!! I'm always into making my tech stuff a little more personalized! Thanks for sharing. Have you seen the cuptakes backgrounds from the app store? It is a paid app, but they are just so cute I couldn't resist!
    Courtney
    Polka Dot Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be swinging over to pick up those multiplication dice. I made some new multiplication centers and I am giving away any product in my store check it out!!

    Meredith
    Diary of a First Year Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally going to google how to change my blue icons! Love yours!
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!