Image Map

July 17, 2013

Day 2 Winner and Upcoming Facebook Blog Hop


Congratulations to Cherie M. for winning yesterday's shopping spree in An Apple for the Teach's and my TPT stores.  

In other news - it's time to mark your calendars.  I'm joining Tori's Teacher Tips and other bloggers for a Facebook Blog Hop.  It starts this coming Saturday!  All you do is start at Tori's FB page, and then navigate through the different FB pages, picking up your freebies as you go.  This blog hop is geared toward 2nd grade teachers, but some of the materials might also apply to other grade levels.



If you want to head to the link above on her FB page, you can see the other bloggers participating.

Have a great day!  

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for letting me be a part of your giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!