Image Map

March 14, 2013

Game Board Templates = End of Unit Fun!

We finished up the end of Unit 4 this week in reading - so it was time to review vocabulary. I gave the kids the option of how to review by letting them choose what game template they wanted to use. Everyone had the same 15 vocabulary words (we did this over 2 days - so 30 words total).


The options I gave them were playing GNOME (like bingo), 


scrabbling the words, 

creating a hide the word drawing, 

making a board game, and creating a word search. 

They chose their specific activities and after they created their templates, worked with others (switched papers to complete the activities) to review the meanings of the specific words in the templates. They had fun!


This is over in my store if you are interested.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!